NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Join my league....1 owner needed.

I am in a 11 team roto H2H league. The winner gets $120. Runner-up gets $25

Categories: 2PM, 3PT, ASST, BK, FT, STL, TRB

Guards: Deron Williams, Jason Richradson, Daniel Gibson, Hinrich, R. Alston, Lou Williams

Forwards: Odom, Artest, Yi Julian, Josh Smith, Craig Smith, Milsap, Battier

Centers: Bynum, Dalembert, Ben Wallace, Etan Thomas

League Entry fee is $25. (For those that like to add numbers - it's a CBS league which cost me $130 - the rest goes to the pot. I dont make any money unless i win. This is NOT a scam. Just trying to replace the owner for a dead team so i dont have to set the roster myself. It's enough work handling my own team.)

If interested or have any questions, please email me at 'theblackryan@gmail.com'.

PS - Please have some knowledge/experience with fantasy basketball. The team is 1-4 due to literally like 3 or 4 players being hurt and me not knowing the owner quit until a couple weeks ago.

Thanks

I am in a 11 team roto H2H league. The winner gets $120. Runner-up gets $25

Categories: 2PM, 3PT, ASST, BK, FT, STL, TRB

Guards: Deron Williams, Jason Richradson, Daniel Gibson, Hinrich, R. Alston, Lou Williams

Forwards: Odom, Artest, Yi Julian, Josh Smith, Craig Smith, Milsap, Battier

Centers: Bynum, Dalembert, Ben Wallace, Etan Thomas

League Entry fee is $25. (For those that like to add numbers - it's a CBS league which cost me $130 - the rest goes to the pot. I dont make any money unless i win. This is NOT a scam. Just trying to replace the owner for a dead team so i dont have to set the roster myself. It's enough work handling my own team.)

If interested or have any questions, please email me at 'theblackryan@gmail.com'.

PS - Please have some knowledge/experience with fantasy basketball. The team is 1-4 due to literally like 3 or 4 players being hurt and me not knowing the owner quit until a couple weeks ago.

Thanks

PS - All those players are back from injury except Hinrich of course. If you are afraid of not being able to make a run we can make some kind of deal. The main thing is that i get a competitive owner to try and make something of this team. I think there's a good base there. If it's easier, maybe no money is due unless the team makes the playoffs. If it does and u pay, u can compete for the money. If you dont wanna pay i just will remove your team for the playoff bracket and go with the team below you.

Archived