NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Replacement owner needed

Bad news is I got a guy to quit my league because he just now realized he was too busy. Good news is...it's still early and there shouldn't be a problem replacing him...i hope.

I am in a 11 team roto H2H league. The winner gets $120. Runner-up gets $25

Categories: 2PM, 3PT, ASST, BK, FT, STL, TRB

Guards: Deron Williams, Jason Richradson, Daniel Gibson, Hinrich, R. Alston, Lou Williams

Forwards: Odom, Artest, Yi Julian, Josh Smith, Craig Smith, Milsap, Battier

Centers: Bynum, Dalembert, Ben Wallace, Etan Thomas

League Entry fee is $25.

If interested, please email me at 'theblackryan@gmail.com'.

PS - Please have some experience with fantasy basketball. No newbies please.

Thanks

I'm still wondering why the fee is $25 dollars 11 teams for a prize pool of $275 yet your prize pool is only $145. Where is that other $130 going. That almost half the prize pool missing.

Also what is a H2H roto league?

Hidden

Bad news is I got a guy to quit my league because he just now realized he was too busy. Good news is...it's still early and there shouldn't be a problem replacing him...i hope.

Guards: Deron Williams, Jason Richradson, Daniel Gibson, Hinrich, R. Alston, Lou Williams

League Entry fee is $25.

Thanks

League Entry fee is $25.

Thanks

League Entry fee is $25.

Thanks

League Entry fee is $25.

Thanks

This spammer needs to get banned. This is the second time he has tried to scam unsuccessfully... this time he copy pasted the message twice? Are you seriously that bad at taking peoples money from them?

11 teams - prize pool adds to $150.

11 x 25 = 270.

Where is the other $125?

Maybe there's a weekly prize for the top scorer or some incentive-reward system? If he was a scammer, wouldn't he be more careful as to not raising suspicions? Just sayin'.. Did you guys get scammed firsthand by this guy?

HA, plus the team he is offering SUX! Battier, Hinrich, Alston and Lou? Who would want to pickup that team?! Im sry, If you fell for that and bought that team u deserve to lose ur money.

Seriously tho...obvious scammer

HA, plus the team he is offering SUX! Battier, Hinrich, Alston and Lou? Who would want to pickup that team?! Im sry, If you fell for that and bought that team u deserve to lose ur money.

Seriously tho...obvious scammer

Team isn't that bad... Josh Smith, Deron Williams, Bynum, J Rich, Artest, I think he did a good draft 1-5!

But, WHO plays with these Cats? I've never seen this format! Who would be good for this format? Probably DHOW is #1 (FT + 2PM + BK + TRB)... that's all D HOW!

Anyways, yah, it's be stupid to give money to somebody you didn't know. I was gonna play if it was free.

DON"T GIVE HIM MONEY!

Maybe there's a weekly prize for the top scorer or some incentive-reward system? If he was a scammer, wouldn't he be more careful as to not raising suspicions? Just sayin'.. Did you guys get scammed firsthand by this guy?

You in on it? B)

You seem to be going out of your way to help.....

You in on it? B)

You seem to be going out of your way to help.....

Nice. I'm simply asking for some actual proof (some substantiation) for these accusations and I'm "in on it."

I'm not going out of my way. I'm wondering why people are so quick to wanna burn someone at the stake.

Nice. I'm simply asking for some actual proof (some substantiation) for these accusations and I'm "in on it."

I'm not going out of my way. I'm wondering why people are so quick to wanna burn someone at the stake.

WE KNEW IT! The truth always comes out my friend... always.

Hidden

League Entry fee is $25. (I realize you may not wanna pay for a team u didn't draft, so what i am willing to do is waive the fee and if later you feel you got a shot and wanna pay then you can. I'll have to work out some kinda deadline or something though.)

Thanks

League Entry fee is $25. (I realize you may not wanna pay for a team u didn't draft, so what i am willing to do is waive the fee and if later you feel you got a shot and wanna pay then you can. I'll have to work out some kinda deadline or something though.)

Thanks

11 x 25 = 275

Winner gets 120

2nd gets 25

Does that mean commissioner collects 130?

Seems shady...

Sigh, this once again. Tho it nice to see you will waive the fee at first, actually makes it seem respectable.

Can you tell me what H2H roto league means? Its been bugging me for a while

head to head means you play against one team a week. Rotisserie league means there are categories and not points for each stats. That's the best way i can explain it.

So one person says it's a scam and you guys just run with it??

It's a cbs sportsline league and it costs money to start the league. It ain't free. I don't make a dime from being commish. But considering how much time i spend posting to get owners and answering questions i probably should get paid. My league's been going on for 8 or 9 yrs now. I'm not asking for money upfront. If u are worried about it being a scam join and then ask the other owners. It's up to you.

PS - Just email me if interested, if not, stop hatin'. I'm just trying to replace a dead team in my league. I don't read forums or check by to look at these replies on here. I only use it for finding owners for fantasy football and bball. I come on to repost for a owner and see all this blasphemy. I'm sure there are scams out there, but this aint one of em. Come see for yourself.

Archived