Hope everyone had a profitable week.
+1.4 U here. Nothing to send my kids to college with, but I didn't lose and the games were more exciting.
1. If you have nailed 5 parts of a 6 team parlay - it's probably wise to hedge your bet on that final game and walk away ahead.
2. Teasing through the line (through the number 0) is often advised against.
3. If you feel real good about a team, don't fall victim to convincing yourself you have to play a number because of line movement.
4. If you can get +180 on 3 team 6 point teasers, do that until the wheels fall off.
Alright, let's go.
It's only Tuesday and I have a long week ahead to finalize.
1. Panthers @ Gmen - Panthers (-2.5) - this is standing out to me right now. 3 is the magic number and I think the Gmen are an incompetent franchise that is dangerously close to giving up on Daniel Jones and with it... the season.
2. Eagles @ Raiders - Eagles (+3.5) - I'm actually waiting on this number, I think it can grow to 4 or 5, but I plan to bet against the Raiders ATS rest of season (to an extent)
3. Falcons @ Dolphins - Dolphins (+2.5) - Falcons are terrible, I want to bet this, but I want to see if it can reach 3 before I hit the button. If this was the number come Saturday though I'd either accept this number or outright Money Line Dolphins to win.
4. Easy 4 team Money Line parlay I've been having success with (+62) - Sharps / Sharks love to bet dogs and put big money when numbers become high, so I'm gonna wait on this and see if the value gets better.
Packers - W
Rams - W
Cards - W
Bucs - W